Thursday, July 19, 2012

Design Recharge Spreecast Interview with Diane Gibbs

Diane Gibbs (Little Bird Communications) hosts a weekly Spreecast episode called Design Recharge, where she interviews artists, illustrators and designers about their working process, staying unstuck, and navigating the business of being creative.  I met Diane in Mobile, Alabama when I was attending school at the University of South Alabama. She is an incredible, inspiring, and contagiously enthusiastic person.

Diane interviewed me about making comics and getting my work out there, and we talked about what inspires us to make good work. You can watch the full episode here. On her next episode (Wednesday July 25th at 2pm EST) she discusses the transition between freelance to full time--a great topic I am looking forward to hearing more about.

No comments: